04 noviembre 2010

Morelia Film Festival

After two long weeks of work at my lab, I finally had time enough to write about the last trip I did. I went, with other three friends, to Morelia for only four days to see as many movies as possible. All of them were totally recommendable (the order of the movies tells about how much I like them):

Sound of Noise
Ola Simonsson, Johannes Stjärne Nilsson, Sweden, France, 2010

Le fil
Mehdi Ben Attia, France, Belgium, Tunisia, 2009

Somewhere
Sofia Coppola, USA, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Edgar Wright, USA, UK, Canada, 2010

The American
Anton Corbijn, USA, 2010

El Baile de San Juan
Francisco Athié, Mexico, France, Germany, Spain, 2010

Agnosia
Eugenio Mira, Spain, 2010

Revolución, 10 Shortfilms
Mariana Chenillo, Fernando Eimbcke, Amat Escalante, Gael García Bernal, Rodrigo García, Diego Luna, Gerardo Narnjo, Rodrigo Plá, Carlos Reygadas, Patricia Riggen, México, 2010

Juntos
Nicolás Pereda, Mexico, 2009

El Hijo de la 40, shortfilm
Érica Bagnarello, Costa Rica, 2009

3 comentarios:

tugo dijo...

si señor!
que bueno que le gustaron
ai luego nos recomendamos algunas otras y así. Tenía bastante tiempo que había dejado las pelis y los libros pero ando de vuelta de a poco a poquito :)

Messi dijo...

I seen many film in my life i am from Pakistan in our country language is Urdu so i like Urdu film because my language is Urdu.

Hugo Carlos dijo...

I think I've never seen a movie from Pakistan. Someone should suggest one.