06 mayo 2010

Biobioreactors II

[Or the theory of the Intercontinental Bridge]

As a continuation of the theory of the Biobioreactors, some people have asked me about the importance of that idea. I cannot deny the truth to the persons interested in radical changes of paradigms.

The biobioreactors can be exploited to the production of cellulases, secondary metabolites, drugs or vaccines, as HD has shown us recently, for example in their expression in lettuces. But low importance has received the optimization of the transport of those bioreactor-products when no other options for their conservation exist. Now, I propose an excellent alternative for in vivo transportation of bioreactors-derived products.

In the break of my morning seminar I remember that two years and a half ago I was analyzing the importance of the Genome Project of Bos taurus, and I discovered that Africa has around 20 million heads of cattle meanwhile only in France are more than 23 millions heads.

By that time I proposed the construction of an intercontinental bridge in order to promote an equilibrium of the cow populations in the Eurafrican geographic region. After the construction of this transcendental structure, not only the lack of food would be overcome, but also the controlled transit of some Biobioreactors would help with the disposal of certain needful organic compounds that will solve to a large degree the undesirable life status of those countries.

No hay comentarios.: